Office Manager – Caldecotte Group Services
Salary – £26,000 (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 21 days paid holiday, Birthday Day-Off, Bank holidays off, Government Pension Scheme, Financial rewards for delivering exceptional service, Free Parking
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday + some flexibility required for overtime
Location: Head Office in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Formed in 1996, Caldecotte Group is a rapidly expanding Facilities Management company, which has established itself as one of the leading providers of specialist real estate services in the United Kingdom. Offering real estate solutions to a broad range of clients, from private individuals and investors to multinational PLC companies and Private Equity Firms.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to manage and support the day to day running of the office.
The successful office manager will initially look after a team of 3, which is likely to increase to 5 team members by the end of the year.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and progress within your career!
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Ensuring each team member is completing their duties to a high standard
- Completion of administrative tasks in the absence of fellow team members,
- Liaising with Contractors to ensure planned maintenance work is carried out
- Communicating with Clients to deliver great customer service, resolve queries and to update them with the progress of scheduled works.
- To interpret and analyse data to meet management and client needs.
- Implement and maintain procedures
- To provide clerical and administrative support to the Management Team, including, word processing, filing and general office duties, where necessary
- Appropriately logging work and allocating priorities in line with the relevant contract standards
- Perform staff reviews as well as offer coaching and guidance
- Schedule team cover for Out of Hours working
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Management Team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior Office management experience is essential
- Experience within a Facilities Management environment would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Must be able to work under pressure
- The capability tomulti-task
- Have great people skills
- Attention to detail
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the ideal candidate and would like to apply for the Office Manager’s position, please click the APPLY button and forward a copy of your CV.
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administrator, Admin, Administration, Secretarial, PA and Administration, Office Roles, PA, Personal Assistant, Manager, Construction, Property, Facilities Management