No day the same but every day eventful…
Salary: Up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 21 days paid holiday, Birthday Day-off, government pension scheme (NEST), Financial rewards for delivering exceptional service (bonuses/salary increase), overtime available, career development opportunities, free parking, team building days/nights out, relocation loan expenses package available if required.
Hours: Full Time / 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday
Location: Head Office in Milton Keynes (Stony Stratford)
Job Description: Caldecotte Group Services have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced & motivated office administrator.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a customer centred environment, displaying team work – yet capable of lone working when needed. The candidate will be self-motivated, have good communication skills, be IT literate and have the skills to plan and prioritise effectively.
You will be reliable and flexible and have a positive approach to work.
Full training on our system will be delivered, during induction. A Line Manager is assigned – giving additional support as and when needed.
Duties include but are not limited to the following;
- Taking maintenance calls from tenants and operatives (in writing and over the phone)
- Organising the maintenance work to be carried out
- Ability to prioritise different repair/maintenance works
- Dealing with contractors and getting quotes for work that needs to be carried out
- Maintaining records on our client in-house database
- Typing, amending and updating various reports
- Utilising Excel – with confidence
- Check and maintain Outlook client Inboxes
- Process contractor and client invoices
- Building a rapport with people, clients and contractors at all levels
- Attending to queries should they arise with a good sense of problem solving
- General admin support
- Flexible working required for scheduled overtime
If you are highly organised individual and enjoy a busy active working environment with no day the same, simply apply by submitting your CV online or email [email protected]
You can also contact our office manager, Amy Donnelly on 01908569673 if you would like to discuss the role further.