Salary: TBA (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 21 days paid holiday, Birthday Day-Off, Government Pension Scheme, Financial rewards
for delivering exceptional service, Free Parking, Overtime available, team building days/nights out and FREE CHOCOLATE.
Hours: Full Time / 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday + some flexibility required for overtime
Location: Head Office in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Formed in 1996, Caldecotte Group is a rapidly expanding company who has established itself as one
of the leading providers of specialist real estate services in the United Kingdom. Offering real estate
solutions to a broad range of clients, from private individuals and investors to multinational PLC
companies and Private Equity Firms.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a Reactive Maintenance Coordinator
who will be responsible for the coordination of property maintenance for the clients appointed.
This is a facilities management role in which you will be responsible for the placement and
coordination of all types of reactive repairs for properties assigned to your portfolio across the UK.
This could range from anything such as a broken toilet seat to quoting for a new roof.
Caldecotte Group pride themselves on the approach they take to maintain their client’s properties and will ensure that you integrate as part of their business, building relationships with those working at site level up to director level. This is a fast-paced environment with a lot of pressure so, you need to
be a confident, very organised and a methodical individual with a willingness and ability to manage
your own workload accordingly.
- Effectively organize and manage all contractors, promoting the expectation of an exceptional
standard of service delivery
- Ensure planned maintenance and breakdown activities are monitored and any delays advised
to both the client and the relevant site.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer service are fully implemented to achieve customer
- Ensure client contact response SLA’s (service level agreements) are maintained at all times
- To ensure that any customer complaints are handled with empathy and professionalism in the
first instance, before being referred to the appropriate Manager
- Any other relevant duties as requested by the company
- Responsible for the reporting the status of maintenance jobs raised and associated
- Handling of contractor and client invoices, including dealing with any queries
- Experience in facilities management, customer service, scheduling or co-ordinating (Required)
- Microsoft Office skills; Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Required)
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’S A-C Grade (Preferred)
- Experience of an office environment
- Strong administrative skills, including computer literacy
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a small team
- Professional telephone manner and personal presentation
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!